The Crystal Parks state-of-the-art fitness center is located at 2345 Crystal Drive off the plaza level.
- State-of-the-art equipment including Peloton bikes
- A yoga/studio room equipped with virtual classes via Wellbeats
- Individual, spa-like showers and restrooms for extra privacy and social distancing
- Somadome Meditation Pods – the world’s first technology-enabled meditation pods
Hours of Operation: 5:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. | Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. | Saturday and Sunday
Access: The fitness center is open to all private tenants of 2011, 2121, 2231, 2345, and 2451 Crystal Drive. Tenants must read the Rules and Regulations and sign a Fitness Center Waiver before using the fitness center for the first time. Please click here to review the rules and regulations, and to sign a digital waiver.
Tenant health and safety are our top priority. Below are the fitness center operating standards:
- Users who are not vaccinated will be required to wear masks while in the fitness center.
- Users of the fitness center should maintain social distancing while in the space.
- Cleaning protocols have been established and distributed to our janitorial partners.